Dabbling In Life

I could have been many things, so now I'm going to try out the ones I most liked.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Missing library book


Now that I have two voracious readers (one that loves being read to, another that will read his chapter books practically without putting them down) we come away with quite a handful of books. Thirty-five in all this last time! When I get the emailed library return reminder, I gather all the books to determine that we have them all. Those email reminders are wonderful in that way, since we rarely hold onto the check-out receipts. All but one accounted for. I explain to my eldest the importance of looking for his chapter book. It was the favorite this time (Wimpy Kid series book).
The task this weekend: search high and low for the missing book.
Guess either way a lesson will be learned here.
I'm glad libraries are still around and we'll certainly do our part to keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment